Sunday, August 06, 2006

BACK AT IT..... Ughh.

Always hard to come back when you've been off for a whole weekend because of a vacation.... we went to Chitown this weekend for a friends birthday and catch the Buffet concert. The concert was great. We had a fantastic time there .... once we got there... MY GOSH! The traffic was horrific it took forever to get there, and to get home! But... took a break from the gym, pool, and pedals... so now I have to pay the piper and get back in the saddle. Chicago was great and birthday wishes were passed around and a good time was had by all.... so Now I'm back to the gym in the morning to swim and lift and then biking in the evening... hopefully I can make the brick this week!!! I am always about 5 minutes late and those guys hit the pedals RIGHT ON TIME....so I end up riding by myself, but I'm still riding..... so That's what matters.

Ok so I'm thining about joining one of the masters swim clubs here in Cleveland.... I was talking with JT the other day about it.... I think I'll make her my personal Triathlon advisor. She has lots of good advice so far.

Well Off to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Hope you all are well and everything is going fantastically and you are having a great summer training season!

Yeah so I'm not in bed yet obviously... I got the bone stimulator Thursday afternoon from the doctor. Finally that took long enough. I would have like to have been using it for several months now, since I have to use it for months before we even get close to letting me run again. I thought I knew what the idea was behind this thing but apparently I was mistaken. I was under the impression that it was a electro-shock therapy thingy mabober, but apparently in fact it is a electromagnetic field thingy ma-hickamadoogy. VERY technical terms I know! Especially for an Engineer.... Like a good geek I should do some more research on this device and see exactly what it is, and how it works.... I own little EMP generator for my leg... how cool is that!

Bone stimulator treatment number 3 went swimmingly as usual.... I REALLY hope this thing is working. I do NOT want to be under the knife having steel put in. Seriously now I'm gong to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home