Tuesday, August 29, 2006

OK so I skip a few days of writing on this thingy....

Tuesday August 29, 2006

Tuesday the 29th..... 5:40 am.... pull my butt out of bed spend about 10 minutes stretching... yeah why so late Steve? well unfortunately the gym doesn't open till 6. So I stretched at home for a while. Went to the gym, dropped my pool stuff off in the locker room... went upstairs to the gym. went to the stretching machine to work some muscles I can't do at home by myself. just as I start to get stretching the fire alarm goes off.... we spend the next 20 minutes outside waiting.... then I head back up to the gym... just as I get back to the same spot stretching... it goes off again... I thought I did something wrong.

Well after that fiasco I spent about 20-30 minutes lifting... some good upper body work. Arms and chest.... felt good ... a little rushed... but good.

After lifting I headed down to the pool with not enough time to both swim and "run" in the water so I was a toss up. .... run in the water wins... why? open water swim night tonight!!! FAVORITE NIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!! So spent the day at work... well went ok.. nothing spectacular. Then about 4:3o checked the CTC web site... Bacteria level 98%.... BAD... AND White caps at 200 yards... would have been a fun swim other than the bacteria... so No open water swim... so what is a guy to do?

Well hit the gym for a while.... Lifted back and legs.... then swam about 2500 yards... so Guess what ..... STILL GETTING MY BUTT UP FOR MASTER SWIM PRACTICE TOMORROW!!!!!... but what does he do in the mean time? make Chicken Kiev on the grill.... what? it's not supposed to be done on the grill? are you sure??? Well I did it.... WHY? well I'm cooking for my friends rehearsal diner Friday night and they want everything grilled... I just need to well "snooty" up the grilling that all... So a good day for me...

See you next to the grill!!!! or in the chlorine.... which ever comes first!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home