Monday, August 28, 2006

Wednesday Night Fundraiser for The Leukemia Lymphoma Society

We had a fund-Raiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society Wednesday night at Panini's Gateway. They were very generous and I believe you should support business that support good causes and this IS a GREAT cause!!!


A couple of our good friends enjoying the music and each other's company during the fund-raiser.
















Some of the MANY Turner Construction contingent who came to support the Fund-Raiser. We thank them VERY much for their support.
















Last picture of the night (VERY early on by the way, I got busy behind the bar.) The BAND! We Thank Jugular Jack for playing the fund-raiser for us. They were GREAT!! Again we are very thankful for their support and donating their time and talent to us for a very successful night.















Keep Partying? Cleveland!!!! Hope to see you out there enjoying the wonderful night life Cleveland has to offer... just don't forget to hit the Pedals, Paths, or Paddles........ Pull buoys? Nose Plugs? Nothing good with swimming starts with a P).

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

I hope you guys made some money for LLS! Let me know when you have your next one! I thought the guy I was sitting next to was hilarious, he must have had a fgew beers before I got there! You disappeared when I left, sorry I didn't say goodbye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home