Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday.....

So... I guess I lied yesterday... I just couldn't pull myself to get out of bed... Just too damned early for me today. So I got up and went to the gym again. Lifted and swam again this morning. Nothing spectacular... just got up and moving that's what mattered. It's Wednesday and we know what that means... TNT training day.. The group I have is great they are very self motivated and training for the marathons are going VERY well. I get to go and sit and watch, and bring water and sports drinks for them. Need to be sure my peeps don't get dehydrated. Well that's it.

See you all tomorrow morning at the Gym for Lifting, Swimming, and Running in the water.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Missed you this morning! Jen and I had the lane all to ourselves. I got in about 3600 meters of stroke work. Not sure I've told you this, but FYI:
Monday-Distance
Wednesday- Stroke
Friday- Speed

Not set in stone, but it is the general pattern.

See you Friday!?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Mornings are EVIL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home