Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in the New York Groove

Well not exactly the New Your Groove.... Since I haven't been to NY in quite some time. So yeah false advertising.... What are you going to do.... I'm trying to bring in more readers. Probably would have helped to not have kept blogging instead of ignoring my web based friends huh?

Ok so spinning in the aerobars with the video games has been starving off the effects of boredom. I've also been spending 30 minutes a day on the elliptical trainer and then another hour lifting every day while I can. I had hopes of making it to USMS tomorrow morning... BUT... and I know some of you are going to say... "that's right cry baby wipe your eyes... and SUCK IT UP!" I have sty in my eye right now and it is REALLY annoying to put the goggles on. So I may change my mind tomorrow morning when I wake up and actually go... but not really sure tonight.

I need to start hitting the water again VERY soon however, so I might just SUCK it up and go.... we'll see. why does training feel SOOOOOO hard when you've fallen off the horse for a while.???

Hopefully I'll push myself and actually get to the pool tomorrow. I hope to see you in the pool tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger JenC said...

As much as it would be nice to see you, you should probably take care of your eye first. Those things are never fun! Hopefully, we'll see you Friday.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

If you go Friday then I won't be able to make fun of you... no swimming on the schedule for me for the rest of the week!

Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home