Saturday, January 06, 2007

Stanley the Sty....

Stanley the sty has finally given me some reprieve from the "what happened to you ???", "is that a black eye??" comments... I actually after work last night found myself at the gym, (well done Steve... Friday night and you still got to the gym)....and after spending a half hour on the elliptical machine (still can't run.... really really really wanna run again) and lifted for a while.... I was in the locker room and pulled my goggles out of my bag... and then touched where Stanley had been living for the last few days.... Not swollen and didn't hurt toooooo bad... So I put the goggles on.... very acceptable amount of pain.... so off to the pool I went. had a nice swim... not too many yards my arms were already sore from lifting. BUT It would appear I have NO excuse to not make it to swim practice on Monday morning.... So there ya go... fish back in the water.

See you soon in the waves.....
~Steve

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

I wonder if I'll recognize you...

;-)

Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home